Monday, March 23, 2009

My SpringBreak

The spring break of 2009 was not my favorite break of the school year it was extremely boring and i really wouldn't want to relive it. The start of spring break I sat around the house just waiting for my cousin to come and pick me up because my mom took the car so i had no means of self transportation. But when he came we went to my other cousin's house and just chilled the day there. The following days we went job hunting boy that was a long process but if i get a good job it will prove worth the time because you know what they say time is money. And when i went back home i called my girlfriend and we went to the movies to see Last house on the left not the best movie I've seen, but o.k. That's my spring break i hope reading it was as boring to you as living it was to me. I hate spring break. Now all i have left is summer vacation. Ya digg.

No comments:

Post a Comment